Admission to courses in Yoga Studies
Admission to the following yoga related courses for the sessoin 2016:
(1) Admission Notice 2016.
(2) Application Form
- School of Indian Heritage, Belur Campus
Applications are invited, from male candidates only, for admission to the following courses.
- PG Diploma in Yoga (PGDY)- 1 year (full time course): Session starts in July 2016.
- Certificate Course in Yoga (CCY)- 1 year (classes 3 days per week- Monday, Tuesday, Wednsday morning): Session starts in May 2016.
- Outreach Programme of Yoga for Health and Wellbeing (OPY)- 6 months (yoga practise 3 days per week- Thursday, Friday & Saturday at 7:30 to 9:0 am): Session starts in May 2016.
- PG Diploma in Yoga (PGDY):
- Certificate Course in Yoga (CCY):
- Who have successfully completed 4 months Outreach programme of Yoga for Health and Wellbeing.
- Minimum qualification 10+2 or equivalent of any streem with mimimum 50% marks from any recognized board or University.
- Outreach Programme of Yoga for Health and Wellbeing (OPY):
Graduate in any subject (including B.P.T & B.P.Ed.) with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University. Age limit- 40 yrs.
It is a regular Yoga practices programme for improvement of general Health & Wellbeing (ie., physical, mental, intellectual, and spiritual wellbeing) for day to day living This programme of Yoga is open to all (male only), who are physically fit and mentally alert. Candidates will be admitted after suitable screening.
For more details regarding mode of selection, dates for admission test and interview, course fees etc see the detailed admission notice in the download section at the very beginning of this page.